5 search results
- Ebola & Your Safari: I'm worried about getting Ebola on safari.
- Ebola & Your Safari: What precautions against Ebola have been enacted?
- Ebola & Your Safari: How close is the Ebola outbreak area to East Africa or Southern Africa?
- On Safari: Are children allowed on safari?
Answer: The majority of safari lodges and camps in southern Africa have a minimum age limit of 12 years of age. There are however a number ...
- South Africa Entry Requirements: What are the Covid Testing Requirements for South Africa?
Answer: Travellers intending to visit South Africa will be expected to produce a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test that is not older than 72 hours from the time ...
The most popular searches are:
- LgZB (18411x)
- CnFZ (9390x)
- the (3152x)
- what to wear (2467x)
- Weather (2200x)
- what (2048x)
- single (2026x)
- innoculations (1944x)
- payment (1895x)
- clothing (1893x)